Saturday, January 5, 2013
Setting a Date(ish)
We've made our first official decision in wedding planning! We have set a target date of late July/August of 2014.
Why so far away you ask? Well, we both easily agreed that we wanted to get married during the summer (probably the most popular season to get married, but it's easy to see why - good weather, easy for friends/family to travel, etc.). The 2014-part of it has a lot to do with my job schedule. We felt that it did not make a lot of sense to rush to get married this summer after I graduate from business school only to be potentially separated again for my first rotation in the rotational management program I am entering after school. We both strongly feel that marriage should be a celebration of joining and starting a new life together and so we'll wait until we are officially reunited in San Francisco in the later summer of 2014. I'm sure the wait will be worth it :)
So while it's not an official date, it's a date(ish)! First decision down... 99,999 more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment